Greek Family MS Text

Posted by with No comments

Greek Family MS Text


I’m walking down the street when a guy comes to me and says "hi can I chat with you for a
moment?" He looks clean and very neat. I’m quite naïve so I think he’s just friendly. I say "okay".
The man asks me "how far would you go to save yourself."
I say "what do you mean?" He says "I’m talking about the Christian faith. I want you to convert
to Christianity." "Actually, I’m a Buddhist" I say. "What about your relatives are they Buddhists
too" he asks.
I tell him "no just me". He then tells me that I will go to hell if I don’t convert. He says I am a
bad person. He tells me all Buddhists will go to hell. Finally, he says that the Buddha and all
Buddhists serve the devil. That’s the straw that breaks the camel’s back. I yell at him "go away... I
refuse to listen to you anymore."
Okay. Let’s go back to the top of our little story and this time with questions

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét